I have a LinkedIn account for ages, and I have been connecting to friends and colleges, although not actively for quite some time. I have decided that it is about time I used my network.
We are growing and we need to recruit an Online Marketing Wizard, just as we only get the best people for our development team, we have to get the best people for our marketing.
I found out that the best developers where ones that came from our networks, friends of friends, so I am going to try to use my LinkedIn network to find our wizard.
I posted the job description in a few groups that I follow, and I send a message to 50 of my connections asking them to help me find the marketing wizard. I hope that they will forward the message.
So far I already received 3 CV’s from the group job posts.
Just in case you know someone here is the job description:
Online Marketing Wizard
- Knows Marketing
- Experience in internet presence + online marketing activities (at least 2 years)
- Experience in marketing internationally (at least 2 years)
- Some knowledge in offline and general marketing strategies.
- Knows how to define and establish marketing strategies & campaigns – advantage
- Team player and the ability to lead, encourage and motivate people.
- Creative mind
- Specialize in:
o SMM (social media marketing).
o Online Traffic Reporting and Analytics services
o Google AdWords and PPC Services (Pay per Click)
- Experience in working with out-source suppliers
- English Mother tongue – advantage