So you know that you can be a great manager. You are sure that you can do it much better then your own managers.
Well you can.
It will take some learning and practice, but following these 9 rules will get you on track.
The 9 Management Rules
- Start with your own Personal Growth and Time Management.
- It is your job as a manager to help your team grow.
You must believe that your team can do better then what even they think that they can do.
- Use Personal Integrity (Say-Do-Intend) and task breakdown, to delegate properly and encourage excellence
- Use Monthly Goals, and Weekly and Daily Stand ups
- Make sure the team finds and solves their own problems as soon as possible.
- Don’t solve the teams problems yourself
- Give credit as much as possible to Personal Integrity
- Make sure that you have many debates
- Don’t manage employees whom you can’t replace yourself