Typemock Isolator 4.2.4 is available for download.
This is a patch release with many bug fixes.
- “Invalid Operation Exception” when working with NHybernate and XML serialization was fixed.
- Complex LINQ queries are now mocked correctly.
- Manual assembly loading does not cause an exception. AssemblyResolve event fires correctly.
- RepeatAlways now works correctly following WhenArgumentsMatch.
- Returning values of types that inherit from generic type now work correctly.
- GetMocks return the correct mocks for abstract classes and interfaces.
- Following undeploy Typemock Isolator remains registered.
- Methods up to 30 parameters can now be mocked.
Get the juicy development information here